Revelstoke Fire Rescue Services recruits new volunteer firefighters annually. Application forms
may be picked up at the fire station:
227 W. Fourth St.
Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S0
Applications can be submitted to the Fire Department in person or via email
. Candidates must also submit their driver’s abstract and a criminal record check.
The steps involved in the selection procedure for volunteer firefighters are as follows:
- Interview with the Volunteer Firefighter Selection Committee
- Interview with the fire chief
- Physical fitness assessment testing
Volunteer firefighters must:
For More Information
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be residents of Revelstoke
- Have a valid class five driver’s license
- Have no pre-existing medical conditions that would significantly impair their ability to perform firefighter duties or that would put themselves or other firefighters at risk
For more information on the volunteer recruitment process, please contact Revelstoke Fire Rescue Services
at (250) 837-2884.