Council approved Resort Municipality Initiative (RMI) Funding in the amount of $550,000 to implement Phase I of the newly adopted Wayfinding Strategy. Cygnus Design Group Inc., will assist with project management this Spring during the implementation of Phase I.
Phase I includes:
- New gateway signs at TransCanada highway
- Replacement of the existing Welcome sign
- New signage at the 4th Street roundabout
- New signage at Skateboard Park & Splash Park
- Replacement signage at Centennial Park and Williamson Lake
- Community banners along Victoria Road and other social engagement signage
View our Media Release.