Pursuant to section 124 of the Community Charter the Council of the City of Revelstoke will be considering the first three readings of the “Council Procedures Bylaw No. 2135 at its December 20, 2016 Regular Council Meeting.
The Council Procedure Bylaw is a Bylaw to define the rules and regulations according to which the proceedings of the Council and its Committees are to be governed and conducted. Council wishes to replace the existing bylaw in order to:
1. Ensure its compliance with legislative changes made from time to time.
2. To implement provisions for Committee of the Whole Meetings.
3. To make amendments to accommodate for electronic meetings and agendas.
4. To adjust inaugural meeting dates to match new election terms.
5. To restructure the agenda format.
For further information on the draft Council Procedure Bylaw No.2135, please contact Dawn Low, Director of Corporate Administration, City of Revelstoke, by phone at 250-837-2911 or via email at email@example.com
Comments and feedback may also be submitted in writing to City Hall or through firstname.lastname@example.org