City Council has released the draft Official Community Plan Land Use changes for public and agency comment. The formal comment period runs from June 14, 2011 to July 31, 2011. Of particular interest will be:
• proposed new land use designations;
• specific neighborhood planning descriptions and study areas; and
• proposed new development permit areas.
The changes, if adopted, will help better shape the character of City development and zoning for the next 20 years.
There will be a public “drop-in” open house at the Community Center:
• the week of June 27 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. each day; and
• then a presentation on June 29 from 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Please send in written or emailed comments to the City of Revelstoke Box 170, Revelstoke B.C. , V0E2S0, or email email@example.com, or call 250-837-3637.